LightForce is a digital orthodontic system that provides our office with customized, 3D printed tooth-moving tools. This proprietary treatment planning software is combined with advanced 3D printing technology to create custom treatments to meet your unique orthodontic needs. Treatment with the LightForce system starts with the final goal in mind—your beautiful smile.
The LightForce Advantage
- Technology: 3D-printed bracket slots are more accurate and precise than traditional injection-molded bracket slots.
- Customization: Fully custom appliances are proven to reduce treatment time and improve quality of the results.
- Comfort: Tooth movement is expressed more gradually with “light force” via NiTi wires vs. bent beta-titanium and steel wires.
- Convenience: Fewer, shorter duration appointments and increased intervals between appointments.
The LightForce System
- LightPlan Treatment Software: Intuitive digital treatment planning software that enables us to create and adjust treatment plans.
- LightTray Indirect Bonding: Ergonomically designed, indirect bonding trays are 3D printed for each patient, providing superior placement accuracy.
- Cloud Brackets by LightForce: Powerful 3D printed ceramic brackets are configured to your specific treatment plan.
Traditional Metal Braces
Traditional metal braces are the most common type of braces and are more comfortable today than ever before. Made of high-grade stainless steel, metal braces straighten your teeth using metal brackets and archwires.
With metal braces, you have the option of adding colored elastics (rubber bands) for a more unique and colorful smile.